Sunday, October 15 @ 1600 to Sunday, October 22 @ 0800
The ship will make port calls at the island of Roatan, Belize and Cozumel.
YOU CAN BOOK YOUR CRUISE NOW!
Cruise bookings can be made NOW, by you, through our Carnival Group Planner.
1) Call Lorie Hauck at800-819-3902, ext 85768.
2) You MUST tell her you are with the ‘USS Grant Alumni Cruise Group’ and give her our 9G1PK7‘Group Booking Number’.
The earlier you book, the better your choice of cabins. You also protect yourself from a price increase. Several shipmates and guests have already booked their cabins.
1) An initial deposit of $250 (per person) is required at the time of booking.
2) The final payment is due 8/1/2017 to retain your deposit.
3) ALL deposits & payments are refundable, if cancelled by 8/1/2017.
The lowest current per-person cabin categories are:
CategoryCabin TypePer Person
1A Interior (Upper/Lower Bunks) $568.47
4A Interior (Twins/King)$588.47
6A Ocean View $698.47
7C Cove Balcony$838.47
JS Junior Suite$1,288.47
The 3rd and 4th person(s) in the same cabin are booked at a reduced rate.
These rates INCLUDE ALL Taxes, Fees & Port Charges.
Various programs which might be available will determine your actual cabin rate. For example: Military, Fun Select, school teacher, fireman, past guest [w/2 category upgrade], etc. ASK THE AGENT!
Note: The ‘EARLY SAVER’ rate might be encouraged by our group planner.Ask for a TOTAL explanation before booking a cabin under this program!
PRO:1) A lower rate.
CON: 1) Once a reservation is made – NO changes are permitted.
2) If cancelled before 8/1/2017, you do NOT receive a deposit refund. You will be charged a $50 per person service fee and will receive a $200 per person ‘cruise credit’ toward a future cruise. The ‘cruise credit’ expires in 24 months.
This web site is published by the USS Ulysses S. Grant Alumni Association, a tax-exempt organization under 501(c)(19) of the IRS Code. All rights reserved. Copyright 2009